Quick Glance: Three Fatally Stabbed in Bronx Apartment
- One victim, believed to be a 37-year-old man, found slumped in a first-floor hallway at E. 136th St. and Cypress Ave. in Mott Haven around 6:40 a.m.
- Police discovered two more victims, a 33-year-old woman and a 5-year-old boy, who lived in the building.
The older son of the South Australia Police Commissioner has posted an emotional tribute to his younger brother, who passed away in hospital last night ... Show more
Quick Glance: Upgraded Charges in SA Police Commissioner's Son's Fatal Hit-Run
- The 18-year-old driver's charges have been upgraded after the alleged hit-run crash that claimed the life of South Australia Police Commissioner Grant Stevens' youngest son.
- Charlie Stevens was at Goolwa Beach's Beach Road, around 67 kilometers south of Adelaide, for an end-of-school celebration when he was allegedly hit by a car at 9 pm on Friday.
- Charlie Stevens passed away at Flinders Medical Centre on Saturday night, surrounded by family and friends.
- SA Police has this morning upgraded charges against the 18-year-old man accused of driving the car involved in the crash, after the Encounter Bay man was initially charged yesterday morning.
Rosalynn Carter has died at the age of 96. The former First Lady and humanitarian activist was born in Plains, Georgia, in 1927. Mere days later, she met Jimmy ... Show more
Quick Glance: Jimmy Carter's Most Exciting Moment
- When Jimmy Carter won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002, he named something else as his most exciting experience: when Rosalynn said she'd marry him.
- Carter had achieved many things in his life, including his presidency, work with Habitat for Humanity, and advocacy for human rights.
- The longest presidential marriage in U.S. history ended with the death of Rosalynn Carter after over 77 years of marriage.
- Jimmy knew immediately that he would marry Rosalynn, despite her initial reluctance.
Annabel Giles, TV presenter, model and actress, was diagnosed with a brain tumour in July.
Quick Glance: TV Personality Annabel Giles Dies Following Brain Tumor Diagnosis
- Following a brain tumor diagnosis in July, TV personality and actress Annabel Giles has passed away at the age of 64, according to a statement from her children.
- Originally from Griffithstown, Pontypool, Annabel was once married to musician Midge Ure.
- A statement shared by her children Molly and Tedd on Instagram revealed that their 'incredible mother' passed away on Monday afternoon at Martlets Hospice in Hove.
- It was revealed that in July, Mom was diagnosed with a stage 4 Glioblastoma, a fast-growing and highly aggressive malignant brain tumor.
Quick Glance: Four Teens Face Murder Charges in Classmate's Vicious Death
- Four teenagers appeared in adult court for the first time, accused of taking part in the fatal beating of Jonathan Lewis near their Las Vegas high school.
- Lewis was brutally beaten near Rancho High School after a dispute over a set of wireless headphones, and later died from blunt force trauma.
- Lewis had been defending a friend who was being bullied before the violent attack.
- Police and the FBI identified 10 suspects from videos of the heartless beating death of Lewis and arrested eight of them.
Early reviews are in for John Woo's #SilentNight - currently it's Fresh at 80% on the Tomatometer, with 15 reviews: www.rottentomatoes.com/m/silent_night_2023?cmp=fbRT_Movie_SilentNight_Early
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!