Is NPR a reliable source?
This corresponds to a score of 77* resp. the grade B+ (good).
|very good||A+||> 89|
|A||89 - 84|
|A-||83 - 79|
|good||B+||78 - 74|
|B||73 - 69|
|B-||68 - 63|
|satisfactory||C+||62 - 58|
|C||57 - 53|
|C-||52 - 47|
|sufficient||D+||46 - 44|
|D||43 - 40|
|D-||39 - 37|
|poor||E+||36 - 33|
|E||32 - 30|
|E-||29 - 26|
The breakdown of the points follows below.
The director of Italy’s Galleria dell'Accademia has invited parents and students from a Florida charter school to view Michelangelo’s “David” in person ... Show more
Iran and Syria condemn US drone airstrikes that killed 19��. This attack came after a US contractor was killed in drone attacks ... Show more
Russia plans to station nuclear weapons in Belarus, says President Vladimir Putin; US reacts cautiously �to the move
Ananya Dutta talks ... Show more
Putin has been using nuclear threats for a long time to remind Russia's neighbours and the rest of the world that they are a very strong nuclear power: ... Show more
The referendum "Berlin 2030 climate neutral" has failed at the quorum. 🗳️❌
After counting 3,098 of the 3,103 polling stations ... Show more
In his latest contribution, the astrophysicist Andreas Müller deals with the question of whether the earth's core is still rotating. ⬇️
- "Low Bias"
- "For an investigative series on “no compromise” gun rights activists that illuminated the profound differences and deepening schism between American conservatives."
- "StoryCorps recollections of the September 11 terrorist attacks on Morning Edition and YouTube"
- "Coverage by reporters Kelly McEvers and Deborah Amos on the crisis in Syria"
- "Award for the Michele Norris-led project that examines listeners' ideas and experiences on race, pride, prejudice and identity"
- "Award for reports on how a ravenous sales culture within Wells Fargo led to the creation of fake consumer banking accounts and the blacklisting of those who attempted to report the unethical practice"
- "Award for their reports on how and why the U.S. has the highest rate in the developed world of women dying as a consequence of pregnancy and childbirth"
- "Award for the Believed podcast, which explored the Larry Nassar scandal from the survivors' point of view"
- "Throughline for "Afghanistan: The Center of the World," which examines the history of the country, its culture and its attempt to bring unity to the world prior to the Taliban"
- "National Public Radio is an American nonprofit media organization headquartered in Washington,"
"underwriting from corporate sponsors and annual grants from the publicly-funded Corporation for Public Broadcasting."
- "NPR ist ein Rundfunk-Syndikat in den USA."
- There have been no press council rulings against the source to date.
- There are no evaluations of studies available to date.