Quick Glance: Christie's Accountability for Islamophobia and Antisemitism Rise
- Chris Christie attributes part of the rise in antisemitism and Islamophobia across the country to Donald Trump.
- Christie recently visited Israel.
- The Post reached out to the Trump campaign for a comment.
- Despite his current third place, Christie remains optimistic about his chances, drawing parallels to the late Sen. John McCain's position in 2008.
Gil Ofarim is on trial in Leipzig for defamation. Now the singer has admitted the allegations - and apologized to the hotel ...
Quick Glance: Gil Ofarim Admits to Lying in Court
- Musician Gil Ofarim surprises with confession in defamation trial in Leipzig.
- He admits to lying about an alleged antisemitic incident in a hotel.
- The incriminating video has been deleted, confirmed by Ofarim in court.
- Trial revolves around controversial incident in October 2021 at Leipzig hotel.
Quick Glance: Prominent Guests to Attend Rosalynn Carter's Memorial Service
- Former President Jimmy Carter plans to attend the memorial service for his late wife, Rosalynn Carter, in Atlanta.
- All living former First Ladies, including Jill Biden, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, and Melania Trump, are also expected to attend.
- President Donald Trump is not expected to attend the service.
- Rosalynn Carter passed away peacefully at her home in Plains, Georgia, at the age of 96 after being moved to home hospice care.
Thomas Gottschalk has caused a stir with his criticism live on "Wetten, dass.. ...
Gottschalk's "Wetten, dass...?" criticism outrages Kachelmann
Quick Glance: Kachelmann Upset by Gottschalk's 'Wetten, dass..?' Criticism
- Thomas Gottschalk's criticism has caused a stir.
- Many doubt whether Thomas Gottschalk has really been cancelled.
- Jörg Kachelmann perceives reality on television differently in general.
- It is not the refuge one would wish for Mr. Gottschalk. Whether he will actually be found in such niche portals in the future remains to be seen.
Quick Glance: Biden Criticizes Trump and GOP
- The president criticized Republicans and former President Trump for actions that could jeopardize the supply chain, including undoing his achievements and seeking to replace ObamaCare.
- The president announced 30 actions to improve access to medicine and economic data.
- The council is to strengthen the supply chain during the 2023 holiday season, following significant issues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Biden referenced a Truth Social post from Trump in the meeting, in which the former president revived calls to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act if he wins the 2024 election.
Quick Glance: Elon Musk's Visit to Israel Amid Antisemitism Controversy on X
- Musk visits Israel to meet top leaders despite antisemitism accusations on X.
- He toured a kibbutz attacked by Hamas militants and met the Israeli Prime Minister.
- Musk expressed concern over images of the attack and planned meetings with Israeli leaders.
- Netanyahu hopes Musk can find ways to combat antisemitism within the limits of the First Amendment.
Quick Glance: Trump's Deliberate Mix-Up: Biden and Obama
- Donald Trump claims to intentionally confuse Joe Biden and Barack Obama to suggest potential outside influence on the government.
- His confusions are a prominent attack point for Ron DeSantis, who claims that Trump is not the same candidate he was in 2016.
- Polls show a higher share of voters believe Trump has the stamina and sharpness for the presidency compared to Biden.
- Campaigns from DeSantis and Biden use Trump's errors to highlight and promote them on social media.
Quick Glance: Israel Gaza: Release of 33 Palestinians
- Release of 33 individuals, totaling 150 Palestinians since Friday.
- Hamas releases 51 Israeli hostages, including three-year-old twin sisters.
- Little information released about the latest group of freed Palestinians.
- A bus carrying the newly released Palestinian prisoners has arrived in Ramallah.
Quick Glance: Taylor Swift's Best Songs
- Ranking all 237 of Taylor Swift's songs, evaluated by Rob Sheffield.
- Celebrating the real Taylor Swift as a songwriter, regardless of her celebrity image.
- Determining her top ten songs based on artistic genius, not popularity or sales.
- Taylor Swift re-recording her albums, including unreleased songs.
Quick Glance: Paris Mayor Condemns X as 'Global Sewer'
- Elon Musk attends AI Safety Summit at Bletchley Park.
- The mayor of Paris announces resignation from X, formerly Twitter, calling it a 'gigantic global sewer' that undermines democracy and peaceful debate.
- Anne Hidalgo criticizes Twitter for contributing to the destruction of democracies and dominating public debate with irrelevant facts.
- She condemns 'its owner' for intentionally exacerbating tensions and conflicts and describes life on Twitter as the opposite of democratic.
Quick Glance: Uttarakhand Tunnel Rescue: Teams Reach Trapped Indian Workers
- Mumbai school students paint the trapped workers
- Prayers held nationwide for safe return of trapped workers
- Anxious families await trapped workers
- Complete length of Silkyara tunnel is over 4,500m (14,764ft)
Quick Glance: Government Crisis: Merz Criticizes Scholz Speech
- Scholz delivers government statement on budget crisis and is sharply criticized by Merz.
- Merz announces detailed examination of the planned supplementary budget for 2023 by the Ampel government.
- Scholz initially discusses released hostages, then addresses the budget crisis.
- Focus online reports live on Scholz's speech on the budget crisis of the Ampel government.
Quick Glance: Carolina Panthers Turmoil: Owner Fires Coach Again
- Carolina Panthers team owner David Tepper has once again fired the team's coach.
- Following Carolina's 17-10 loss to Tennessee on Sunday, dropping to an NFL-worst 1-10 record, Tepper dismissed head coach Frank Reich.
- Panthers special teams coordinator Chris Tabor will serve as the interim head coach for the remaining six games of the season.
- Having had six head coaches (including interims) since purchasing the team in 2018, Tepper is evidently impatient and incapable of hiring good football coaches.
Quick Glance: Holiday Shoppers Strategically Seek Best Deals
- Holiday shoppers in the U.S. are searching for the best deals and deepest discounts ahead of Cyber Monday.
- Cyber Monday, known as the biggest online shopping day in the U.S., is being heavily promoted by merchants with online promotions.
- Strong online traffic on Black Friday shows that buyers are investing time and effort to select the most cost-effective and valuable goods.
- Despite the earlier start of holiday promotions, there weren't many great deals initially.
It would be an “upgrade” from Trump, the Utah senator said.
Quick Glance: Romney Prefers Any Democrat Over Trump in 2024
- Republican Senator Mitt Romney signaled that almost any candidate in the 2024 field, regardless of party, would be an 'upgrade' over another term for former President Trump.
- Romney stated that he would be happy to support and vote for almost any Republican, as well as for some Democrats.
- After Romney announced that he will not seek reelection, this sparked a wave of gloating insults from Trump and his allies.
Quick Glance: Trump's Impact at USC-Clemson Appearance
- First South Carolina appearance since campaign visit
- Campaign video shows enthusiastic fan reaction to Trump
- First time as Gamecocks' guest, previously attended Clemson game
- Visited Iowa-Iowa State game and scheduled town hall in Bluffton
Quick Glance: Rare Sumatran Rhino Calf Born in Indonesia
- A rare Sumatran rhino calf was born in Way Kambas National Park in Indonesia.
- The rhino is a welcome addition to a species that currently numbers fewer than 50 animals.
- It is the second rhino born in the country this year.
- The Indonesian government emphasizes its commitment to rhino conservation in Indonesia, especially for the Sumatran rhino.
Quick Glance: UAE's Oil Deals Agenda at COP28 Climate Talks
- Dr. Sultan al-Jaber leads the climate summit and the UAE's state oil company
- Hosts of the COP28 summit were expected to act without bias or self-interest
- The UAE team utilized COP28 meetings for business talks and emphasized the confidentiality of 'private meetings'
- The UAE declined to discuss the meeting contents, focusing on 'meaningful climate action'
Due to poaching and the destruction of their habitats, Sumatran rhinos are threatened with extinction; ...
Quick Glance: 25-Kilo Baby: Endangered Sumatran Rhino Born
- Sumatran rhinos are critically endangered due to poaching and habitat destruction, with only about 80 left.
- A rhino calf was born in Indonesia as part of a conservation program.
- A rare mammal, the Sumatran rhino, has given birth in an Indonesian national park.
- Five rhinos have been born in the park since 2012 as part of a conservation program.
Thomas Stippe is a landlord and doesn't want to forego paying in cash ...
Wirt takes unusual measure
Quick Glance: Cash Payers Get Discount
- Funding through personalized advertising and third-party tracking
- Storage and use of device information for personalized ads and content
- Collection and processing of personal data for various purposes
- Storage and retrieval of data on devices for offer optimization
Quick Glance: Trump's Accusation Sparks Controversy
- Iowa evangelical leader Bob Vander Plaats endorses Ron DeSantis over Trump, causing a stir.
- Donald Trump alleges Vander Plaats of 'scamming' following his endorsement of Ron DeSantis.
- Vander Plaats, influential among Republican voters in Iowa, becomes a key figure in the presidential race.
- DeSantis also gains support from Iowa's Republican governor, Kim Reynolds.
Quick Glance: Tesla files lawsuit against Sweden over strikes
- IF Metall Stockholms län chairman Emma Hansson supports strike
- Tesla sues Transport Agency for unfair treatment
- 130 staff at Tesla repair shops demand better working conditions
- Eight other unions target Tesla in sympathy with the repair workers
Quick Glance: Rep. Santos Expects Congress Expulsion
- Rep. George Santos anticipates expulsion from Congress following a House Ethics Committee report.
- Santos defiantly stated he won't resign, but acknowledged his time as a member may soon end.
- House Ethics Committee Chair Michael Guest introduced a resolution to expel Santos after Thanksgiving break.
- Many colleagues who previously opposed expulsion now support it, citing the committee's investigation into alleged misconduct by Santos.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!