Quick Glance: Uttarakhand Tunnel Rescue: Teams Reach Trapped Indian Workers
- Mumbai school students paint the trapped workers
- Prayers held nationwide for safe return of trapped workers
- Anxious families await trapped workers
- Complete length of Silkyara tunnel is over 4,500m (14,764ft)
In honour of the Constitution Day, the Ambedkar Reading Circle ...
Quick Glance: Celebrating India's Constitution Day: Insights and Lesser-Known Facts
- India observes Constitution Day, also known as 'Samvidhan Divas', on November 26th to honor the adoption of the Constitution of India in 1949.
- Crucial for students is understanding when the constitution of India was adopted, when it became effective, and its significance.
- Who is recognized as the chief architect or father of the Indian Constitution and why?
- An intriguing fact is that the INDIAN CONSITUTION WAS ACTUALLY WRITTEN BY PREM BEHARI NARAIN RAIZADA, a calligrapher who handwrote the original constitution of India in a flowing italic style.
#RanbirKapoor could do nothing but smile as minister #MallaReddy spoke about Telugu ruling over India in next five years. Read more here: www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/minister-sparks-controversy-at-animal-event-tells-ranbir-kapoor-telugu-people-will-rule-hindustan-bollywood-soon-101701137488426.html
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!