Quick Glance: Biden Criticizes Trump and GOP
- The president criticized Republicans and former President Trump for actions that could jeopardize the supply chain, including undoing his achievements and seeking to replace ObamaCare.
- The president announced 30 actions to improve access to medicine and economic data.
- The council is to strengthen the supply chain during the 2023 holiday season, following significant issues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Biden referenced a Truth Social post from Trump in the meeting, in which the former president revived calls to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act if he wins the 2024 election.
President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris will travel to ...
'She was an amazing woman'
Quick Glance: Prominent Guests to Attend Rosalynn Carter's Memorial Service
- Former President Jimmy Carter plans to attend the memorial service for his late wife, Rosalynn Carter, in Atlanta.
- All living former First Ladies, including Jill Biden, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, and Melania Trump, are also expected to attend.
- President Donald Trump is not expected to attend the service.
- Rosalynn Carter passed away peacefully at her home in Plains, Georgia, at the age of 96 after being moved to home hospice care.
Quick Glance: Trump's Deliberate Mix-Up: Biden and Obama
- Donald Trump claims to intentionally confuse Joe Biden and Barack Obama to suggest potential outside influence on the government.
- His confusions are a prominent attack point for Ron DeSantis, who claims that Trump is not the same candidate he was in 2016.
- Polls show a higher share of voters believe Trump has the stamina and sharpness for the presidency compared to Biden.
- Campaigns from DeSantis and Biden use Trump's errors to highlight and promote them on social media.
Quick Glance: UAE's Oil Deals Agenda at COP28 Climate Talks
- Dr. Sultan al-Jaber leads the climate summit and the UAE's state oil company
- Hosts of the COP28 summit were expected to act without bias or self-interest
- The UAE team utilized COP28 meetings for business talks and emphasized the confidentiality of 'private meetings'
- The UAE declined to discuss the meeting contents, focusing on 'meaningful climate action'
Biden Hopes to Alter the Trajectory of the War as Hostages Are ...
Quick Glance: Israel Gaza: Release of 33 Palestinians
- Release of 33 individuals, totaling 150 Palestinians since Friday.
- Hamas releases 51 Israeli hostages, including three-year-old twin sisters.
- Little information released about the latest group of freed Palestinians.
- A bus carrying the newly released Palestinian prisoners has arrived in Ramallah.
The accident involved a rope connected to a lift that hoists people up and down the mine ...
Quick Glance: Groundbreaking Agreement Signed to Revive Dodo in Mauritius
- A groundbreaking agreement to revive the dodo in Mauritius
- The dodo, an extinct species from the 17th century
- Symbolizes the fight against species extinction
- Arrest of insurrectionists by Information minister Chernor Bah
He calls climate change the “ultimate threat to humanity” - But US ...
»New York Times« report
Quick Glance: Biden to Skip COP28 Climate Conference in Dubai
- US President Biden is expected to not attend the COP28 climate conference in Dubai.
- US climate envoy John Kerry will be present in Dubai.
- Representatives from around 200 countries will meet in Dubai starting Thursday.
- An ambitious new target for renewable energy expansion is set to be agreed upon in Dubai.
Quick Glance: Shooting of Palestinian College Students in Vermont
- The victims were found near the University of Vermont campus and transported to the hospital.
- Two victims are US citizens and one is a legal resident.
- A white man shot the students without speaking and then fled.
- The victims were wearing traditional Palestinian scarves and were shot in different areas.
Quick Glance: Surviving Four-Year-Old Returns to Family
- Abigail Edan witnessed her parents' murder and was abducted by Hamas.
- On October 7th, Hamas terrorists invaded her home and shot her mother.
- Four-year-old Abigail spent four years in captivity before being rescued.
It would be an “upgrade” from Trump, the Utah senator said.
Quick Glance: Romney Prefers Any Democrat Over Trump in 2024
- Republican Senator Mitt Romney signaled that almost any candidate in the 2024 field, regardless of party, would be an 'upgrade' over another term for former President Trump.
- Romney stated that he would be happy to support and vote for almost any Republican, as well as for some Democrats.
- After Romney announced that he will not seek reelection, this sparked a wave of gloating insults from Trump and his allies.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!