Is Fox Business a reliable source?
This corresponds to a score of 49* resp. the grade C- (satisfactory).
|very good||A+||> 89|
|A||89 - 84|
|A-||83 - 79|
|good||B+||78 - 74|
|B||73 - 69|
|B-||68 - 63|
|satisfactory||C+||62 - 58|
|C||57 - 53|
|C-||52 - 47|
|sufficient||D+||46 - 44|
|D||43 - 40|
|D-||39 - 37|
|poor||E+||36 - 33|
|E||32 - 30|
|E-||29 - 26|
The breakdown of the points follows below.
The director of Italy’s Galleria dell'Accademia has invited parents and students from a Florida charter school to view Michelangelo’s “David” in person ... Show more
Iran and Syria condemn US drone airstrikes that killed 19��. This attack came after a US contractor was killed in drone attacks ... Show more
Russia plans to station nuclear weapons in Belarus, says President Vladimir Putin; US reacts cautiously �to the move
Ananya Dutta talks ... Show more
The referendum "Berlin 2030 climate neutral" has failed at the quorum. 🗳️❌
After counting 3,098 of the 3,103 polling stations ... Show more
Putin has been using nuclear threats for a long time to remind Russia's neighbours and the rest of the world that they are a very strong nuclear power: ... Show more
In his latest contribution, the astrophysicist Andreas Müller deals with the question of whether the earth's core is still rotating. ⬇️
- "Mostly Factual"
- "Fox Business is an American business news channel and website publication owned by the Fox News Media division of Fox Corporation."
- "Fox Business Network ist ein US-amerikanischer Wirtschaftsnachrichten-Sender mit Sitz in New York City."
- There are no journalism awards won to date.
- There have been no press council rulings against the source to date.
- There are no evaluations of studies available to date.