Is Forbes a reliable source?
This corresponds to a score of 65* resp. the grade B- (good).
|very good||A+||> 89|
|A||89 - 84|
|A-||83 - 79|
|good||B+||78 - 74|
|B||73 - 69|
|B-||68 - 63|
|satisfactory||C+||62 - 58|
|C||57 - 53|
|C-||52 - 47|
|sufficient||D+||46 - 44|
|D||43 - 40|
|D-||39 - 37|
|poor||E+||36 - 33|
|E||32 - 30|
|E-||29 - 26|
The breakdown of the points follows below.
The queens are back! Springer Memorial win the zone with the highest margin ever.
The final day of competition in the Shane Brathwaite Zone in the ... Show more
Charted: The happiest countries in the world
Finland has topped the World Happiness Report rankings for the sixth year running ... Show more
The mom-and-son duo say they didn’t plan to apply to residencies together, but when Hefei Liu's mom Wenjing Cao decided she wanted to return to ... Show more
Counter-protesters - including one armed with a bottle of tomato juice - have seen British anti-trans activist Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull aborting her central ... Show more
#Gravitas | North Korea claims to have developed an underwater drone that can cause a 'nuclear tsunami'. What is Kim Jong-un planning? Molly Gambhir ... Show more
- "Low Bias"
- "Mostly Factual"
- "Forbes is an American business magazine owned by Integrated Whale Media Investments and the Forbes family."
- "Forbes ist eine englischsprachige Zeitschrift und eines der erfolgreichsten Wirtschaftsmagazine weltweit."
- There are no journalism awards won to date.
- There have been no press council rulings against the source to date.
- There are no evaluations of studies available to date.