Quick Glance: Chilly Temperatures and Snow Expected Next Week
- Brief return to milder conditions before widespread chilly spell, with potential temperatures as low as -8C.
- Northern and eastern UK already experienced sub-zero temperatures on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Chance of rain and hill snow on Wednesday and Thursday, especially over higher ground.
- Frosty nights expected, with below average temperatures and potential snowfall in higher areas.
The last "Wetten, dass...?" show with Thomas Gottschalk. For the third time. But now for real. Nobody at ZDF has actually said that this is also the last ... Show more
Quick Glance: Shirin David Challenges Thomas Gottschalk
- Superficially, Thomas Gottschalk and Shirin David got along well, but clearly, generations clashed.
- Shirin David challenges TV titans like Thomas Gottschalk and Dieter Bohlen.
- Did Shirin David cause uncomfortable moments and prompt the moderator to quit?
- Shirin David's dazzling appearance alongside Helene Fischer
Up to 5cm of snow could fall on Thursday with the conditions expected to become ...
Quick Glance: New Cold and Snow Warning for the UK
- Forecast for wintry weather with snow later this week after two consecutive nights of frost.
- Low temperatures of -7.7C in Shap, Cumbria, and -5C in parts of Scotland recorded.
- Many regions in northern England and Wales also experienced conditions below zero overnight.
- Met Office meteorologist Ellie Glaisyer said it would continue to feel 'very chilly' across northern and eastern parts of England during the day on Sunday.
Quick Glance: Fascinating Moon Halo Over Stoke-on-Trent
- StokeonTrentLive readers have shared photos of the halo in the night sky.
- An atmospheric phenomenon, known as a moon or lunar halo, is surprisingly widespread.
- The ring of light is caused by moonlight, reflected through ice crystals in the upper atmosphere.
- Moon halos can occur in any season and are most common in winter due to the colder weather.
Russia's offensive near Avdiivka continues, with Ukraine striking far behind the front ...
Quick Glance: Escalation: Russian Offensive in Ukraine
- Russia continues offensive in Awdijiwka, Ukraine under heavy pressure.
- Putin aims for success at Awdijiwka.
- Significant progress of Russian forces in Awdijiwka, Donetsk.
- Nearly 40,000 Russian soldiers amassed in Awdijiwka, mostly regular troops.
#WATCH | #Gujarat witnessed rainfall along with hail, and different parts of the state looking like snowy towns sent netizens into a tizzy. Read more here: www.hindustantimes.com/trending/hailstorm-in-gujarat-x-users-share-videos-pics-of-thick-cover-of-hail-101700988137992.html
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!