The Chancellor emphasized the fundamental importance of the Karlsruhe ruling for the traffic light government's policy. The Republic is facing challenges that ... Show more
Quick Glance: Government Crisis: Merz Criticizes Scholz Speech
- Scholz gives statement on budget crisis and is criticized by Merz.
- Merz announces examination of planned supplementary budget for 2023 by the Ampel government.
- Scholz talks about released hostages and the future of the Ampel coalition.
- Merz criticizes the rhetoric of the AfD politician and the previous CDU government.
With the help of artificial intelligence ...
Satirical action in front of the Chancellery
Quick Glance: Satirical Action: AfD behind Bars at Chancellery
- New art installation unveiled in front of Chancellery.
- Hinweisplattform afd-verbot.de launched.
- 1500 incidents involving 350 individuals recorded.
- Zentrum für Politische Schönheit known for controversial art actions.
Annalena Baerbock admitted at the Green Party conference that a unified approach to European migration policy is difficult to implement ... Show more
Quick Glance: Baerbock and Habeck Oppose Green Asylum Moralism
- The Green Party establishment has thwarted the youth's attempt to steer the party towards a more liberal asylum policy.
- Annalena Baerbock and Robert Habeck employ a political trick to achieve this.
- The Greens are also parting ways with a sacred cow in their policies.
- The delegates of the Green Party conference overwhelmingly support their cabinet members and their asylum policy.
Quick Glance: Merz threatens lawsuit over 2024 budget
- CDU leader Friedrich Merz warns against declaring another emergency for the 2024 budget and considers filing a lawsuit with the Constitutional Court.
Quick Glance: Söder Calls for New Elections Amid Budget Crisis
- CSU leader Markus Söder calls for new elections at the federal level.
- Bavarian Minister President Markus Söder (CSU) demands consequences at the federal level in light of the current budget crisis.
- Söder suggests a possible reformation of the Grand Coalition with the SPD after a new election.
- Söder firmly opposes the abolition or reform of the debt brake.
The Greens have confirmed party leaders Omid Nouripour and Ricarda Lang in office. Nouripour achieved 79% of the vote, a significant drop compared to the last ... Show more
Quick Glance: Re-election of Green Party Leaders Nouripour and Lang
- Ricarda Lang and Omid Nouripour re-elected with a large majority for two more years.
- Lang received 82.3% of the votes, Nouripour secured 79.1% of the votes.
- Ricarda Lang ran unopposed, while Omid Nouripour defeated outsider candidate Philipp Schmagold.
- Nouripour emphasized the good collaboration with Lang.
Chancellor Olaf Scholz has confirmed an earlier end to the state ...
Quick Glance: Cash Payers Get Discount
- Funding through personalized advertising and third-party tracking
- Storage and use of device information for personalized ads and content
- Collection and processing of personal data for various purposes
- Storage and retrieval of data on devices for offer optimization
Live now: Scholz speaks about the budget debacle in the Bundestag: Berlin, Washington, Brussels - everywhere. ntv reports from all important locations in the ...
Quick Glance: Coalition and Chancellor Hit Record Low in Poll
- 82% perceive coalition as divided, 60% dissatisfied with their work.
- Combined, coalition parties only at 35% in Sunday poll, far from majority.
- SPD at 15%, CDU/CSU at 31%, Greens at 15%, FDP at 5%, AfD at 22%, Left at 4% in election projection.
- Only 35% think the Ampel coalition is doing good work, and 61% want to maintain the debt brake unchanged.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!