Quick Glance: Media Watchdog Claps Back at Elon Musk
- Media Matters for America found corporate ads for IBM, Apple, Oracle, and Comcast’s Xfinity were placed next to antisemitic content on X.
- Elon Musk threatens a 'thermonuclear lawsuit' against Media Matters and those involved in the fraudulent attack on his company.
- Musk has been accused of fueling antisemitism by agreeing with a social media user spreading the 'great replacement' conspiracy theory on X.
- In September, Musk also threatened to sue the Anti-Defamation League, accusing the group of 'trying to kill this platform' with accusations of antisemitism.
FLIGHT WATCH: Air travel traffic over the continental U.S. ahead of Thanksgiving from FlightAware. abcnews.go.com/US/cross-country-storm-thanksgiving-travel/story?id=105012841
Lions fans should be thankful for how good the team has been this year and reconsider why they booed Jared Goff in a comeback victory over the Bears.
Nikolai Ogolobyak was given the reprieve after fighting for the notorious Storm Z unit of the Russian army in their ...
Quick Glance: Putin Pardons Satanist Murderer
- Nikolai Ogolobyak was pardoned after serving in the notorious Storm Z unit of the Russian army in the war against Ukraine.
- The Kremlin has announced it will continue its policy of presidential pardons for prisoners who agree to fight in Ukraine.
- The news follows reports by the Russian press that a man convicted of satanist and cannibalistic murders was released from prison after fighting against Ukraine in a notorious unit of convicts.
- Despite being due for release in 2030, Russian president Vladimir Putin decided to pardon Ogolobyak after he served in the infamous 'Storm Z' unit.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!