Fight against time: Signa is feverishly looking for an investor to avert the collapse ...
Expert: 99 percent insolvent:Signa
Quick Glance: Insolvency Administrator Appointed for Signa Subsidiary
- A subsidiary of the Signa Group, Signa Real Estate Management Germany, has been declared insolvent.
- Legal professional Torsten Martini has been appointed as the provisional insolvency administrator.
- The appointment was made by the Berlin Charlottenburg District Court.
- Additional insolvency applications are being prepared, potentially leading to an expansion of jurisdiction and Martini's involvement in further Signa proceedings.
Quick Glance: 25-Kilo Baby: Endangered Sumatran Rhino Born
- Sumatran rhinos are critically endangered due to poaching and habitat destruction, with only about 80 left.
- A rhino calf was born in Indonesia as part of a conservation program.
- A rare mammal, the Sumatran rhino, has given birth in an Indonesian national park.
- Five rhinos have been born in the park since 2012 as part of a conservation program.
Quick Glance: Rise of Hard Right in Dutch Politics
- Inclusion of hard-right in ruling coalitions is becoming common
- Geert Wilders's victory poses a challenge for the EU
- Further success for the hard right in upcoming elections is likely
- Restricting migration remains a key focus for the hard right
Quick Glance: Season Opener: Three DSV Eagles Behind Winner Stefan Kraft
- DSV eagles make a statement at the start of the ski jumping season.
- Three German jumpers placed behind winner Stefan Kraft.
- Stefan Kraft wins, followed by the DSV eagles.
- Bavarian lands just behind outstanding Austrian Stefan Kraft.
The Austrian entrepreneur Siegfried Wolf can take over the Russian factory ...
Franconian automotive supplier
Quick Glance: Putin Approves Sale of Russian Schaeffler Plant to Siegfried Wolf
- Austrian entrepreneur Siegfried Wolf is behind PromAvtoConsult.
- Purchase price for the Uljanovsk plant is reportedly ten million euros.
- Wolf is on the Schaeffler supervisory board and chairs the supervisory board at Vitesco, which is being acquired by Schaeffler.
- Wolf also owns the former MAN plant in Steyr, now called Steyr Automotive.
Quick Glance: Geert Wilders and the Dutch Election Impact
- The rise of hard-right parties in the political landscape
- Geert Wilders's victory in the Dutch election on November 22nd has received praise from across Europe, particularly from right-wing political groups.
- Mr. Wilders's presence poses a challenge for the EU, accustomed to navigating differences between centrist parties of the left and right.
- The likelihood of further success for hard-right parties in upcoming elections is high.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!