At Starbucks or Junge, guests pay prices for latte and co for which ...
Rostockers pay almost seven euros for coffee at Starbucks and Junge
Quick Glance: Starbucks and Junge: High Prices for Coffee in Rostock
- Sofie Erich (19) enjoys coffee at Starbucks.
- Starbucks and Junge charge prices equivalent to half a kilogram of coffee at the supermarket.
- What is cheaper: café or coffee bike?
- A branding expert reveals the success recipes of Starbucks and Bäcker Junge.
The plaintiffs are demanding at least five million dollars: Consumers in the U.S ...
Dispute over fruit drinks
Quick Glance: Starbucks Confronted with Lawsuits
- US District Judge rejects company's request to dismiss a class-action lawsuit
- Complaints about misleading product names and inflated prices
- Starbucks argues that names describe taste, not ingredients
- Flavors are promoted on the drink menus
Quick Glance: Starbucks: Ex-CEO Schultz Steps Down from Board
- Schultz is retiring and will be given the title of 'lifelong Chairman Emeritus'.
- Starbucks elects Wei Zhang to the board.
- Schultz is using retirement to focus on his wife and philanthropic and entrepreneurial investments.
Recommended for you