News articles on this subject
Dallas lives with JFK legacy – but hate that spawned assassination simmers: Dubbed ‘city of hate’ after the 1963 killing, the Texas metropolis has largely moved ...
She said "yes!" A Texas woman surprised her partner by proposing to her during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
Quick Glance: Macy's Thanksgiving Parade: SpongeBob and Controversy
- A balloon depicting the beloved character SpongeBob SquarePants was spotted in New York City.
- SpongeBob SquarePants was one of the characters featured in this year's parade.
- In addition to bands and cheerleaders, balloons featuring SpongeBob SquarePants, Ronald McDonald, and Paw Patrol were seen in the streets.
- The parade was briefly disrupted by pro-Palestinian protesters when about 30 people ran into the street.
Trump is set to return to the witness stand in his civil fraud trial: Trump already testified aggressively earlier this month, when he was called by his ...
Woman claims New York City Mayor Eric Adams sexually assaulted her in 1993: The woman filed a summons under New York’s Adult Survivors Act.
Callahan: Under Bill Belichick’s watch, the Patriots have become the NFL’s worst team
Botox, Hermès and OnlyFans: Why This May Be George Santos’s Last Week in Congress
Quick Glance: Rep. Santos Expects Congress Expulsion
- Rep. George Santos anticipates expulsion from Congress following a House Ethics Committee report.
- Santos defiantly stated he won't resign, but acknowledged his time as a member may soon end.
- House Ethics Committee Chair Michael Guest introduced a resolution to expel Santos after Thanksgiving break.
- Many colleagues who previously opposed expulsion now support it, citing the committee's investigation into alleged misconduct by Santos.
Gerry Dulac: Steelers offense responded to Mike Sullivan's new energy: Mike Sullivan had not run an offense and had control of the play calling in six years ...
New York just installed its first offshore wind turbine: The first wind turbine installation at South Fork Wind, New York State's first offshore wind farm ...
Everybody Knows Flo From Progressive. Who Is Stephanie Courtney?: A polo shirt, a white apron and a retro hairdo changed an actor’s life forever.
Ashneer Grover, wife, stopped from leaving for New York at Delhi airport: BharatPe founder Grover and wife Madhuri Jain were travelling to New York ...
Quick Glance: BharatPe Scandal: Ashneer Grover, Madhuri Jain Stopped at Airport
- Delhi: Investigations into financial fraud charges against Ashneer Grover and Madhuri Jain intensify as they are stopped by police at the airport.
- The couple was sent back home with a summons for questioning by the EOW regarding large transactions and alleged financial irregularities.
- The EOW has discovered significant sums received by Jain from family members and substantial transfers made by Grover to his father's account.
- They have been asked to participate in the EOW investigation next week at the Mandir Marg office.
Ex-State Department official arrested after being filmed berating food vendor on Islam, immigration and Hamas
Quick Glance: Former Obama Official Caught Spewing Islamophobic Language
- A former Obama-era National Security Council official was filmed using Islamophobic language towards a food cart vendor in New York City.
- The videos show Stuart Seldowitz mocking the man's citizenship and support for Hamas, and referencing the Israel-Hamas conflict.
- The New York City Police are aware of the videos and are monitoring the situation as the US experiences an unprecedented increase in anti-Arab and anti-Muslim incidents.
- Seldowitz makes derogatory comments about the Prophet Mohammed and ridicules Islam, which he appears to believe is the vendor's religion.
Two more women accuse Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs of sexual abuse: Two more women have come forward to accuse Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually assaulting them in the early ...
Woman alleges Jamie Foxx sexually assaulted her at New York bar: A woman alleges in a new lawsuit that Jamie Foxx sexually assaulted her at a New York bar in ...
Feast on rails: Watch this truly unique Thanksgiving meal on New York City subway
Iceberg roughly three times size of NYC breaks free: The world's largest iceberg is on the move for the first time in more than three decades ...
Hillcrest High School 'Riot' Over Pro-Israel Teacher Condemned by mayor: A Jewish teacher was forced to hide in a locked room as hundreds of pro-Palestinian ...
A Troubling Trump Pardon and a Link to the Kushners: A commutation for a drug smuggler named Jonathan Braun had broader implications than previously known ...
NYC not like the 'movies or shows at all,' TikTokker cries in viral video: "It's so lonely, it's disgusting ... it's not what it looks like ...
Quick Glance: TikTokker's Viral Video Exposes Real NYC
- Viral video resonates as TikTokker reveals the truth about NYC
- Comedian Benton McClintock, 26, parodies loneliness and disappointment in NYC
34 people arrested in Dublin as riots erupt over stabbing attack: Irish police arrested 34 people in Dublin on Thursday night after rioters stormed across the ...
Quick Glance: Chaos in Dublin: Deliveroo Driver Turns Hero
- Cleanup after train fire in Dublin
- Driver thwarts knife attack in Dublin
- Report from BBC News NI political editor in Dublin
- Inspection of damaged tram in Dublin
World's largest iceberg breaks free, heads toward Southern Ocean: The world's largest iceberg is on the move for the first time in more than three decades ...
Dolphins' Mike McDaniel Trolls Jets Fans Who Taunted Him for Using Heater During Game
The daily gossip: Melissa Barrera fired from 'Scream 7' over Israel comments, Daryl Hall reportedly obtains restraining order against John Oates, and more
Trump Posts Deranged Thanksgiving Message to ‘Lunatics, Fascists and RINOs’: The former president hit send on a traditional 2 a.m. Thanksgiving blast to his ...
Fairytale of New York controversy and The Pogues lyric change explained: Fairytale of New York, released in 1987 by The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl ...
Travis Kelce Opens Up About Getting Together With Taylor Swift: “I’ve never been a man of words. Being around her, seeing how smart Taylor is ...
Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Film: 4 Takeaways From the Premiere: The star skipped the red carpet and slipped into the celebrity-filled screening on Saturday night ...
Quick Glance: Beyoncé's 'Renaissance' Film Premiere: Raw, Emotional, Fun
- Industry's biggest stars embraced Beyoncé's concert doc with viral dance challenges and melismatic bridge replication.
- Beyoncé held the world premiere of Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé in Beverly Hills on Saturday night.
- The concert film/ documentary showcases the tour’s elaborate production, crucial performances, and Beyoncé's experiences as a mother and cultural powerhouse.
- Beyoncé's global launch of her film on the big screen took place in the 1,010-seat Samuel Goldwyn Theater.
New York City investment chief calls on Tesla to sanction Musk unless he apologizes
He Was Thrown in Jail for a Crime He Didn’t Commit. Now He’s in Politics.: Yusef Salaam was wrongfully convicted as a member of the “Central Park Five ...
Trump’s Dire Words Raise New Fears About His Authoritarian Bent: The former president is focusing his most vicious attacks on domestic political opponents ...
Susan Sarandon dropped by talent agency after remarks on Gaza war
Quick Glance: Susan Sarandon dropped by UTA over anti-Jewish outburst
- Oscar winner Susan Sarandon has been dropped by top Hollywood agency UTA after stating that frightened Jews are 'getting a taste of how it feels to be Muslim in America.'
Judge lifts Trump gag order - UPI.com: An appeals court in New York has temporarily lifted a gag order barring Donald Trump from talking about details of his ...
Quick Glance: Trump Condemns Judge and Clerk in Fraud Case
- The former president filed a lawsuit against the judge in the civil case, after being barred from speaking about the judicial staff.
- Trump's attorneys argued that the gag order was unconstitutional.
- This means that Mr. Trump and his attorneys can once again publicly comment about the court officials, at least for the time being.
- The former president wasted no time in reopening attacks on Judge Engoron, describing his actions as 'radical and unprecedented'.
Donald Trump 'Closer and Closer' to Losing Freedom: Ex-GOP Congressman: Trump has repeatedly attacked the judge and court staff involved in his New York civil ...
Quick Glance: Ex-GOP Congressman's Warning on Trump's Freedom at Risk
- Attacks on Judge and court staff in New York civil fraud trial.
- New York Attorney General's lawsuit against Trump and his family.
- Judge Arthur Engoron's ruling on fraud in Trump's case.
Vir Das wins maiden International Emmy Award for best comedy: The actor-comedian’s stand-up special ‘Vir Das: Landing’ shared the honour with UK series ‘Derry ...
Biden to Skip U.N. Climate Summit, White House Official Says: He has attended the past two summits and calls climate change “the ultimate threat” but will miss ...
In air traffic control audio, a pilot is heard saying, "The horse managed to escape its stall." "There's no issue with flying ... Show more
Quick Glance: Plane Returns to Airport After Horse Escapes Crate
- Horses were being loaded onto a plane
- The plane was heading to Belgium from New York
- The pilot reported a horse on board the airplane
- The horse was unrestrained when the plane landed
JFK assassination remembered by surviving witnesses including AP reporter: Some of the last surviving witnesses to the events surrounding the assassination of ...
Masicka set to ignite New York in special birthday show in December: NEW YORK - Dancehall artiste Masicka is getting ready to light up the stage as he celebrates ...
Tesla beats US claim that it fired factory workers amid union campaign: A U.S. labor board has dismissed claims that Tesla Inc (TSLA.O) illegally fired employees ...
Quick Glance: Tesla files lawsuit against Sweden over strikes
- IF Metall Stockholms län chairman Emma Hansson supports strike
- Tesla sues Transport Agency for unfair treatment
- 130 staff at Tesla repair shops demand better working conditions
- Eight other unions target Tesla in sympathy with the repair workers
Legendary NYC reporter Pablo Guzman dead at 73: Legendary Big Apple reporter Pablo Guzman has died, CBS 2 announced Monday. He was 73.
Robbery suspect's colourful underwear helped police arrest him, authorities say
Nom Nom Nom. What’s the Deal With Cookie Monster’s Cookies?: If you have ever wondered what the “Sesame Street” muppet is really eating, we have the answer.
Food Stylists Share How They Make Thanksgiving Recipes Look So Good: How does photographed fare always look so good? Three food stylists for Thanksgiving recipes ...
In death, one cancer patient helps to erase millions in medical debt: A New York woman who died Sunday from cancer has raised enough money to erase million of ...
Quick Glance: Woman Vows to Clear Strangers' Medical Debt in Viral Post
- McIntyre's husband posted a message on her social media account announcing his plan to clear the medical debt of others.
- Despite her own illness, McIntyre had no medical debt due to her excellent health insurance.
- The couple made monthly donations to RIP Medical Debt, an organization that buys medical debt at a fraction of its value.
- In McIntyre’s memory, almost $200,000 was donated to RIP Medical Debt to clear approximately $20 million of unpaid medical bills.
NYC Mayor Eric Adams accused of sexual assault 30 years ago in court filing: New York's Adult Survivors Act gives people a one-year window to file cases for ...
‘Blue Bloods’ Will End Next Fall After 14 Seasons: The final season will air in two parts.
Quick Glance: Blue Bloods' Conclusion After Season 14
- The financial viability of broadcast networks is increasingly restricted.
- Season 14 of Blue Bloods has been divided into two parts, with the first ten episodes airing in the spring and the final eight in the fall of 2024.
- CBS is now indicating the intent to conclude Blue Bloods, as without renewal, it would be evident that the show is coming to an end.
- Blue Bloods will leave a lasting legacy achieved collectively by its exceptional cast, talented writers, and the industry's best team.
Adams keeps blaming Washington for budget woes amid his own troubles: The federal investigation hasn’t kept Adams from asking for federal money
Rosalynn and Jimmy Carter’s Hometown Mourns for the Love of a Lifetime: Their marriage was admired for its endurance — 77 years — and for the affection between ...
Quick Glance: Jimmy Carter Faces Life Alone After Rosalynn's Passing
- Rosalynn Carter, aged 90, underwent major surgery in Atlanta.
- The surgeon warned Jimmy Carter about the dangers of the operation due to Rosalynn's advanced age.
- After learning of Rosalynn's survival, Jimmy made the decision to retire and spend time with her.
- This marked the moment when he truly retired from executive meetings at the Carter Center.
Cardi B Turns On Joe Biden: "I'm not endorsing no f****** president no more," vowed Cardi B, who previously backed Biden in 2020.
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Relationship: Rolling Sonte Theories: Rolling Stone staffers offer their own theories as to why everyone is so obsessed with Taylor ...
Quick Glance: Travis Kelce's Old Tweets: Swifties Amused and Outraged
- Taylor Swift fans were thrilled to discover Travis Kelce's old posts about Olive Garden and squirrels.
- Speculation about a potential relationship between Taylor Swift and Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce began when she appeared at a few Chiefs games in September.
- For celebrities riding a wave of fame, it could very well be a rite of passage: New attention to old social media posts.
- In the age of social media, celebrities have struggled with the resurgence of past social media posts that may contradict the image they convey.
Ethics Committee Chairman Moves to Expel George Santos: Ethics Committee Chairman Michael Guest introduced a resolution to expel George Santos after the release ...
Quick Glance: Ethics Chairman Seeks Expulsion of George Santos
- Chairman files resolution for expulsion vote against Rep. George Santos.
- Report reveals evidence of campaign donation misuse.
- Separate expulsion resolution filed outside of committee process.
- Santos accused of wiring funds to personal account for campaign use.
An FBI investigation raises questions about Eric Adams: New York City is left wondering about Hizzoner’s honour
Quick Glance: F.B.I. Raids Adams Aide and Ex-Turkish Airline Official
- On the same day, federal authorities raided the home of Mayor Eric Adams's chief fund-raiser and searched the residences of two people with ties to Turkey.
- Agents searched at least three homes of people tied to Mayor Eric Adams in connection with a broad corruption investigation.
- In addition to the home of the fund-raiser, Brianna Suggs, investigators also searched the New Jersey houses of Rana Abbasova, an aide in Mr. Adams's international affairs office, and Cenk Öcal, a former Turkish Airlines executive who served on his transition team.
- The searches came as federal officials were examining potential malfeasance in Mr. Adams's 2021 campaign, an inquiry so far-reaching that, last Monday, agents approached Mr. Adams on the street outside of an event in Manhattan, asked his security detail to step aside, and climbed into his car alongside him.
Family of film-maker Ross McDonnell confirm death of Dubliner in New York drowning
New York Mayor Eric Adams sued over sexual abuse allegations: A former employee has filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Eric Adams. The crime is said to have ...
Merchants and residents discuss a car-free Carytown: The idea is to close Carytown to vehicle traffic, theoretically making it safer and easier for pedestrians ...
Shein files for U.S. IPO, as fast-fashion giant looks to expand its global reach: Shein has confidentially filed to go public and could start trading on the ...
A Jewish Teacher Was the Target of a Student Protest at Hillcrest High School: The New York schools chancellor promised disciplinary action but also called for ...
Cuba Gooding Jr faces new sexual assault lawsuits: Cuba Gooding Jr was sued on Wednesday by two women whose sexual assault cases against the Oscar-winning actor ...
Quick Glance: New Lawsuits Against Cuba Gooding Jr. for Sexual Assault
- The Oscar-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. has been sued by two women, resulting in a guilty plea without jail time.
- Kelsey Harbert accused Gooding of sexually harassing her at a bar in Midtown in June 2019.
- Attorneys representing Gooding in civil and criminal proceedings for alleged sexual misconduct did not immediately respond to requests.
- Abbay and Harbert are seeking unspecified damages for assault and battery under the Adult Survivors Act, a special New York state law allowing women to sue their alleged abusers even if statutes of limitations have run out.
'I wanted to take that one': Inside look at Devin Booker's game-winning 3 to shock Knicks
Satellite Map Shows World's Largest Iceberg Trajectory After Break-Off: Iceberg "A23a," which is five times bigger than New York City, is heading towards the ...
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!