'Cause you know I love the players, And you love the game 🎤🎶 (🎥 @nfl)
Quick Glance: Colin Kaepernick Requests to Join Jets' Practice Squad
- The former NFL quarterback provides multiple reasons why he would be a good fit for the Jets' practice squad following Aaron Rodgers' Achilles injury in Week 1 of the 2023 season.
- Unlike other veteran quarterbacks considered as possible options for the Jets, Kaepernick has not retired from the league despite not playing since 2016.
- Kaepernick's letter was shared on Instagram by J. Cole with permission from the quarterback, after the Jets signed another veteran quarterback, Trevor Siemian, to their practice squad on Tuesday.
Quick Glance: The 'Taylor Swift Effect' Boosts Football Spending
- The connection between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce has fans excited for the Kansas City Chiefs vs New York Jets game.
- Swift's appearance in Kansas City has led to a surge in Jets ticket sales.
- Official NFL e-commerce partner Fanatics saw a nearly 400% increase in sales of Travis Kelce jerseys.
Quick Glance: Judge Ends Conservatorship of Ex-NFL Player Michael Oher and Memphis Couple
- Former Titans Offensive Tackle Oher stands for the National Anthem.
- Oher signed the agreement at 18 while living with the couple as he was being recruited by colleges as a talented high school football player.
- Gomes expressed shock over the approval of such an agreement.
- Oher and Tuohys listened in via video conference call but did not speak.
Quick Glance: Hyde10: Dolphins' Win over Broncos - Recap
- The Dolphins defense caused three turnovers and scored two touchdowns.
- Tagovailoa completed 23 of 26 passes for 309 yards and four touchdowns.
- Hill scored a 54-yard touchdown on the third play of the game.
- The running game was impressive with 43 carries for 350 yards.
Diggs will miss the rest of the 2023 season after ...
Cowboys' Jerry Jones on replacing Trevon Diggs after ACL tear
Quick Glance: Cowboys Star CB Injured After Thursday Practice
- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Trevon Diggs was seen on crutches at the team's facility after practice on Thursday.
- Quarterback Dak Prescott was asked about Diggs' status at the end of the day, although reporters were not present to witness the portion of practice where Diggs may have been injured.
- The Cowboys have not provided a description of the incident that may have caused Diggs' injury or an update on his status, but the crutches are a concerning sign for his availability this weekend.
- During training camp, Diggs signed the team's biggest offseason deal with a five-year extension worth $97 million.
Colts made Matt Gay the highest-paid kicker in the NFL and he earned it ...
Quick Glance: Colts defeat Ravens with Matt Gay's 53-yard FG in OT
- Matt Gay's 53-yard field goal in overtime secures a 22-19 victory for the Indianapolis Colts over the Baltimore Ravens.
- The field goal was Gay's fifth of the day and fourth from over 50 yards.
- The Colts improve to 2-1 while the Ravens fall to 2-1.
- Baltimore outgained Indianapolis but lost two fumbles.
Coach Prime wanted to shake up Colorado’s roster and bring in new players, but three football players said they couldn’t be scared away ... Show more
Quick Glance: Motivational Speech by Deion Sanders' Mother Inspires Colorado Coach and Team Before Win Against Colorado State
- Before the game, Sanders' mother delivered an inspiring speech in front of The Rock.
- Connie Sanders emphasized that she raised her son properly.
- Rams Coach Jay Norvell provoked Sanders with derogatory remarks about his attire.
- Colorado's victory over CSU was one of the most talked about moments of Week 3.
Quick Glance: Taylor Swift Spotted in Travis Kelce's Suite at Arrowhead Stadium
- After thrilling fans with sold-out concerts at GEHA Field this summer, Taylor Swift returned to Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
- This time, Swift was cheering on the Chiefs.
- Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce confirmed on Thursday that he had been in contact with Swift.
- Cameras caught her next to Kelce's mother, Donna.
They are now the parents of a boy and a girl named Kavya ...
This is how Google CEO, Sundar Pichai and his wife, Anjali fell in love
Quick Glance: The Love Story of Two IITians: Sundar Pichai and Anjali
- The story of two classmates who decided to stick together through thick and thin.
- Sundar Pichai met Anjali during his time at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur.
- Pichai and Anjali gradually realized their desire for more than just friendship - it was love.
- During their final year of studies, Sundar asked Anjali to marry him, and she said yes!
Quick Glance: Antonio Brown to Visit Raiders' Chandler Jones After Troubling Social Media Posts
- Antonio Brown plans to visit Chandler Jones in Las Vegas.
- Jones has made troubling social media posts expressing his desire to no longer be part of the Raiders.
- Jones' recent social media activity, including a viral video of him crying, is concerning.
- Brown aims to mend the relationship between Jones and the Raiders.
A 16-year-old boy has been arrested in northern England in connection with what authorities described ...
Sycamore Gap tree
Quick Glance: Sycamore Gap: Teenager arrested for felling Hadrian's Wall tree
- Tree felled at Sycamore Gap
- 16-year-old arrested for criminal damage
- Tree featured in Kevin Costner's film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- National Trust shocked and saddened by loss of tree
Quick Glance: Judge Chutkan denies Trump's request for her recusal in Jan. 6 case
- Judge Tanya Chutkan denied former President Trump's motion to recuse herself from overseeing his prosecution on charges related to his efforts to stay in power after losing the 2020 election.
- "Recusal motions can be wrongfully deployed as a form of "judge shopping,"" Chutkan wrote.
- Chutkan also noted she had never made any comments on Trump's culpability - his own attorneys had drawn that conclusion.
- Chutkan's decision comes after a September 11 request from Trump asking her to step aside from the case, citing comments she had made during the sentencing hearings of two defendants from January 6.
Traveling by bus and train: The Foreign Minister actually wanted to show how she ...
Quick Glance: Baerbock travels eco-friendly in Texas – Plane follows
- Baerbock shares impressions of her USA trip on Instagram
- Delegation chooses bus for eco-friendly journey from Austin to Houston
- Government plane flies afterwards to pick up Baerbock in Houston
- Baerbock doesn't adhere to her own climate protection commitments
Quick Glance: Alan Williams Abruptly Resigns as Chicago Bears Defensive Coordinator
- Williams was absent from the team on Wednesday, September 20, for personal reasons, and Coach Matt Eberflus did not confirm if he still holds his position.
- I appreciate the opportunity to work with the Chicago Bears, a renowned NFL franchise with a prestigious history.
- Williams' resignation comes only two games into his second season with the Bears.
- Coach Matt Eberflus will lead the defense in Williams' absence and is expected to do so when the Bears (0-2) face the Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) on Sunday.
Quick Glance: Deshaun Watson of Browns Fined for Violations Against Steelers
- Watson, 28, received fines totaling $35,513 for three incidents during Cleveland's Week 2 loss to the Steelers.
- The fines include unsportsmanlike conduct and two unnecessary roughness violations for facemask infractions.
- The fines add another lowlight to Watson's slow start in his second year with the Browns (1-1).
- Against Pittsburgh, Watson had a poor performance and was sacked six times.
A deficit of talent. A lack of confidence ...
Quick Glance: Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs dominate Bears 41-10
- September 24 - Patrick Mahomes throws for 272 yards and three touchdowns, while Isiah Pacheco scores with 62 yards. The Kansas City Chiefs defeat the Chicago Bears with a score of 41-10.
- Kansas City (2-1) scores the first 41 points of the game.
- Player Travis Kelce from the Chiefs catches seven passes for 69 yards and a touchdown.
- Kansas City leads with 34-0 at halftime, surpassing Chicago with 312-85 yards in the first 30 minutes.
Recommended for you