News articles on this subject
Judge denies Trump's 'fishing expedition' to subpoena Jan. 6 committee records: A federal judge overseeing President Donald Trump's upcoming election ...
Trump’s ‘intolerance towards everyone’ encourages hate, Chris Christie says: Republican challenger says rival’s language and conduct a contributing factor to ...
Quick Glance: Christie's Accountability for Islamophobia and Antisemitism Rise
- Chris Christie attributes part of the rise in antisemitism and Islamophobia across the country to Donald Trump.
- Christie recently visited Israel.
- The Post reached out to the Trump campaign for a comment.
- Despite his current third place, Christie remains optimistic about his chances, drawing parallels to the late Sen. John McCain's position in 2008.
Trump Denies He’s ‘Cognitively Impaired’—and Says He Makes Gaffes ‘Sarcastically’
Quick Glance: Trump's Deliberate Mix-Up: Biden and Obama
- Donald Trump claims to intentionally confuse Joe Biden and Barack Obama to suggest potential outside influence on the government.
- His confusions are a prominent attack point for Ron DeSantis, who claims that Trump is not the same candidate he was in 2016.
- Polls show a higher share of voters believe Trump has the stamina and sharpness for the presidency compared to Biden.
- Campaigns from DeSantis and Biden use Trump's errors to highlight and promote them on social media.
Melania Trump expected to join other former first ladies at Rosalynn Carter services
Quick Glance: Prominent Guests to Attend Rosalynn Carter's Memorial Service
- Former President Jimmy Carter plans to attend the memorial service for his late wife, Rosalynn Carter, in Atlanta.
- All living former First Ladies, including Jill Biden, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, and Melania Trump, are also expected to attend.
- President Donald Trump is not expected to attend the service.
- Rosalynn Carter passed away peacefully at her home in Plains, Georgia, at the age of 96 after being moved to home hospice care.
Biden rips Trump, GOP over repealing ObamaCare, supply chain issues: President Biden criticized Republicans and former President Trump on Monday for efforts that ...
Quick Glance: Biden Criticizes Trump and GOP
- The president criticized Republicans and former President Trump for actions that could jeopardize the supply chain, including undoing his achievements and seeking to replace ObamaCare.
- The president announced 30 actions to improve access to medicine and economic data.
- The council is to strengthen the supply chain during the 2023 holiday season, following significant issues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Biden referenced a Truth Social post from Trump in the meeting, in which the former president revived calls to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act if he wins the 2024 election.
Robert De Niro Claims Trump Remarks Were Slashed at Awards Night: Whoops and cheers arose as the two-time Oscar winner read his full speech off his phone after ...
Biden to highlight Trump’s renewed effort to shelve Affordable Care Act : “My predecessor, once again … called for cuts that could rip away health insurance for ...
Donald Trump is set to return to the witness stand in his civil fraud trial: NEW YORK (AP) — After a pugnacious first turn on the witness stand ...
Trump is set to return to the witness stand in his civil fraud trial: Trump already testified aggressively earlier this month, when he was called by his ...
Trump lawyers seek to probe U.S. handling of 2020 election fraud claims: New Trump court filing seeks evidence to relitigate debunked claims that election was ...
Mitt Romney: I’d Rather Vote Dem Than for Trump or Vivek: It would be an “upgrade” from Trump, the Utah senator said.
Quick Glance: Romney Prefers Any Democrat Over Trump in 2024
- Republican Senator Mitt Romney signaled that almost any candidate in the 2024 field, regardless of party, would be an 'upgrade' over another term for former President Trump.
- Romney stated that he would be happy to support and vote for almost any Republican, as well as for some Democrats.
- After Romney announced that he will not seek reelection, this sparked a wave of gloating insults from Trump and his allies.
Trump hints at expanding domestic role for the military within the U.S.: The front-runner for the 2024 Republican nomination has spoken openly about his plans ...
Monica Lewinsky calls for constitutional ban on presidential self-pardons: Monica Lewinsky penned on op-ed Monday calling for a series of constitutional ...
Marjorie Taylor Greene's Request to go on Jimmy Kimmel Brutally Declined: MTG publicly asked for an appearance on the talk show to promote her new book.
Trump Rallies Aren’t Even Really About Politics at This Point: It's fan culture in action.
Gerry Dulac: Steelers offense responded to Mike Sullivan's new energy: Mike Sullivan had not run an offense and had control of the play calling in six years ...
Senate Republicans shrug off Trump's latest bid to scrap Obamacare: The congressional GOP tried during the former president's first term to repeal the ...
Quick Glance: UAE's Oil Deals Agenda at COP28 Climate Talks
- Dr. Sultan al-Jaber leads the climate summit and the UAE's state oil company
- Hosts of the COP28 summit were expected to act without bias or self-interest
- The UAE team utilized COP28 meetings for business talks and emphasized the confidentiality of 'private meetings'
- The UAE declined to discuss the meeting contents, focusing on 'meaningful climate action'
Everybody Knows Flo From Progressive. Who Is Stephanie Courtney?: A polo shirt, a white apron and a retro hairdo changed an actor’s life forever.
Javier Milei: Trump tells Argentina's President-elect he plans to visit him: Former President Donald Trump has told Argentina’s President-elect Javier Milei that ...
Donald Trump: According to survey, Germans are worried about his re-election: A re-election of Donald Trump worries many Germans. According to a survey ...
The potentially high ceiling for Trump’s running mate: Not since the universally loved Eisenhower announced he would seek the Republican Party’s nomination will ...
MTG Says South Carolina Football Crowd Loves Trump Despite Audible Boos: Footage from the Saturday event shows that while Trump supporters made their voice heard ...
Quick Glance: Trump's Impact at USC-Clemson Appearance
- First South Carolina appearance since campaign visit
- Campaign video shows enthusiastic fan reaction to Trump
- First time as Gamecocks' guest, previously attended Clemson game
- Visited Iowa-Iowa State game and scheduled town hall in Bluffton
Bid to hold Trump accountable for Jan. 6 violence stalls at appeals court: The long-awaited D.C. Circuit ruling in a trio of civil lawsuits could influence ...
MAGA Furious Over Mitt Romney Saying He'd Vote for Democrats: "It would be an upgrade from, in my opinion, Donald Trump and perhaps also from Joe Biden ...
Quick Glance: Mitt Romney Would Vote for Democrat Over Trump
- Romney says he would support almost any Republican, except Vivek Ramaswamy.
- He prefers another candidate over Trump and Biden.
- Romney rejects Ramaswamy and Trump as candidates.
- He criticizes the Republican Party as populist.
Your world in 10 minutes: Truce extension hopes: Follow on Apple, Google or Spotify. Listen on the Reuters app. Read the episode transcript here.
Argentina's right-wing president-elect to meet with a top Biden adviser: Argentine President-elect Javier Milei is getting a meeting with a top Biden aide ...
Trump wants a do-over on repealing Obamacare. That seems unwise.: The former president previewed a new effort to “terminate” the law in his potential second term ...
Does a civil-war-era ban on insurrectionists apply to Donald Trump?: So far, America’s judges have been reluctant to involve themselves in the 2024 election
Evangelical Leader Takes on Trump in Brutal Tirade: Bob Vander Plaats let loose on the former president, saying Iowa will “rise up” against him in 2024.
Quick Glance: Trump's Accusation Sparks Controversy
- Iowa evangelical leader Bob Vander Plaats endorses Ron DeSantis over Trump, causing a stir.
- Donald Trump alleges Vander Plaats of 'scamming' following his endorsement of Ron DeSantis.
- Vander Plaats, influential among Republican voters in Iowa, becomes a key figure in the presidential race.
- DeSantis also gains support from Iowa's Republican governor, Kim Reynolds.
Donations to GOP drop as worries mount about the party’s finances: Donors have not cut as many large checks to the RNC in recent years, and the party’s ...
Callahan: Under Bill Belichick’s watch, the Patriots have become the NFL’s worst team
Nikki Haley argues Donald Trump is always followed by ‘chaos’ before a large South Carolina crowd
Trump says he's "seriously looking" at Obamacare alternatives: Trump called the failure to repeal and replace the ACA "a low point for the ...
Defense: Europe discusses billion-dollar military fund: The EU fears the loss of US security guarantees with Donald Trump's return to the White House ...
Clarence Page: GOP does its best to show us how to normalize an insurrection: Speaker Mike Johnson has released video of the Capitol during the Jan. 6 assault ...
Matt Gaetz is 2023’s ‘Politician of the Year’: Gaetz represents the empty heart of a Trump-led party that is only about Trump.
Univision’s Jorge Ramos Dings Network’s Trump Interview: The leading anchor says journalists cannot give Trump “an open microphone to broadcast his falsehoods ...
The Trump ballot battle: If the 14th Amendment doesn’t block him, voters must: A Denver state judge, Sarah B. Wallace of the 2nd Judicial District Court ...
Univision anchor Jorge Ramos rebukes network for not challenging Trump: Univision anchor Jorge Ramos said Saturday that reporters should ask hard questions of ...
Steve Bannon Issues Ominous Warning To Mark Milley: "We're gonna hold him accountable," Bannon said of the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
‘She’s very excited’: Top Trump foe Nancy Pelosi to visit Australia: Trade Minister Don Farrell said he hoped Pelosi’s first visit to Australia would lead to an ...
Fears of political violence are growing as the 2024 campaign heats up and conspiracy theories evolve
Trump disputes need for gag order in NY civil fraud trial: Defense attorney Chris Kise said Monday that his team plans to call Trump to testify on Dec. 11.
Fact Check: Is Bruce Springsteen Moving to Australia Because of Trump?: Conservative influencers have shared posts saying the musician will quit the U.S ...
Opinion | Trump Has a Master Plan for Destroying the ‘Deep State’: We should all be paying careful attention to the former president’s plans for a second term.
Which modern-day politician is most like Napoleon?: There’s a new movie about Napoleon, so we looked at today’s leaders to see if any match up to the French ...
Trump on Israel-Hamas hostage deal: ‘This is not going to end well’: Former President Trump branded Saturday as a “dark day” as Hamas moves to release a second ...
Donald Trump's Mental 'Decline' Assessed by Ex-White House Doctor: "He's got a better memory than I have," said Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was a White House ...
Trump refuses to rule out new migrant family separations, but allies are wary: Donald Trump has vowed to intensify his crackdown on immigration if he returns to ...
Dean Phillips Is Giving Harlan Crow’s Donation to Charity: The Minnesota Democrat’s primary challenge to President Joe Biden has been off to a rocky start.
Quick Glance: Dean Phillips Opts Out of Congressional Reelection in 2024: 'Time for a New Generation'
- Democrat Dean Phillips is challenging President Joe Biden in the 2024 primary and is heeding his own advice to pass the torch.
- The 54-year-old Phillips will not seek reelection to the U.S. House and is opening up his congressional seat.
- Phillips is urging Biden to also forgo seeking reelection as both parties vie for control of Congress.
- As one of about a dozen lawmakers not seeking reelection next year, Phillips becomes part of the contest for congressional control.
‘Fake elector’ probes in 2020 swing states could spell more trouble for Trump: Former President Trump’s four criminal cases have dominated headlines since April ...
Playbook PM: Biden and Trump put their sparring gloves on: And the Middle East war pause is extended.
Biden uses Charlottesville to talk about political violence. But he hasn't been there
‘You lost. You’re guilty’: Trump Greeted by Protest Billboards in South Carolina: South Carolina will be one of the first states to vote in the primary contest ...
Donald Trump's Push to Delay Trials May Backfire: Former Prosecutor: Trump's strategy to postpone his criminal cases could implode on the ex-president ...
Botox, Hermès and OnlyFans: Why This May Be George Santos’s Last Week in Congress
Quick Glance: Rep. Santos Expects Congress Expulsion
- Rep. George Santos anticipates expulsion from Congress following a House Ethics Committee report.
- Santos defiantly stated he won't resign, but acknowledged his time as a member may soon end.
- House Ethics Committee Chair Michael Guest introduced a resolution to expel Santos after Thanksgiving break.
- Many colleagues who previously opposed expulsion now support it, citing the committee's investigation into alleged misconduct by Santos.
Trump, Milei, Wilders: What right-wing populists reveal with their hairstyles: In the past, right-wing populists were more easily recognized by their edginess ...
A Troubling Trump Pardon and a Link to the Kushners: A commutation for a drug smuggler named Jonathan Braun had broader implications than previously known ...
They Died at an Absurd Speed at Niagara Falls. Why Did Their Vehicle Let Them?: Automakers are happy to sell you a Bentley that drives 175 miles per hour ...
Voting for President Is Not an Exercise in Personal Expression: Whatever flaws you may see in Joe Biden, he is the only actual alternative to Trump’s reign.
Judge in Trump civil fraud trial received hundreds of threats, court filing says: The judge in former President Trump’s civil fraud trial has received hundreds ...
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!