Quick Glance: Hippopotamus attacks zookeeper in Chinese zoo
- Conflict between two male hippos in a zoo in Hunan province
- Hippopotamus forcefully pushes zookeeper through the enclosure door
- Zookeeper defends himself using a stick
- Zookeeper remains surprisingly calm throughout the incident
n Berlin, a radical climate activist has been sentenced to eight months in prison. According to the Last Generation, it is the highest sentence for sit-in ... Show more
Quick Glance: Climate Activist Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison Without Parole
- Last Generation: Climate activist repeatedly glued herself to Berlin road
- Verdict: Climate activist sentenced by Berlin court
- Last Generation informs about the verdict on Twitter
- Climate activist in Berlin sentenced to 8 months imprisonment
he open-air event "Christmas Garden" is coming to Augsburg for the first time this ...
Augsburg: Nighttime magic of lights
Quick Glance: Augsburg: Zoo Augsburg Presents Enchanting Christmas Garden
- Pre-sale for Christmas Garden now open
- Visitors can expect a magical nighttime light display
- Ticket prices are now available
‘World’s loneliest lion’ begins new life in South Africa after five years of isolation
A rhino at a zoo in Austria attacked and killed a zookeeper Tuesday morning and seriously injured another, police said. trib.al/GHlinYw
Quick Glance: Fatal Incident: Rhino Kills Zookeeper in Salzburg
- A rhinoceros caused a fatal incident at Salzburg's zoo, injuring one zookeeper.
- The female zookeeper who was killed suffered chest injuries.
- The injured male zookeeper was taken to the hospital and is not in life-threatening condition.
- The rhino involved is a female rhino named Yeti, and all the rhinos at the zoo cooperate with their keepers.
The alligator that was rescued after being reported wandering in Central Florida with the top half of its jaw missing is now under the care of an alligator ... Show more
Quick Glance: Injured Alligator Recovers at Fla. Gator Park
- The alligator had lost the entire top of its snout.
- Now, the alligator has a new home at Gatorland, an Orlando alligator zoo, where it is recovering under the center's care.
- A missing top jaw is not an uncommon alligator injury and can occur during their breeding season.
- She's done pretty good for herself," Flynn said.
#FPReels : Video shows a baby #chimpanzee jumping into its surrogate mother's arms after receiving treatment for a snakebite at #RockhamptonZoo in eastern #Australia ... Show more
Quick Glance: Baby chimp reunites with mother after snake bite
- Baby chimp reunited with mother after being bitten by a snake
- This footage captures the moment three-year-old Gandali rushes into his mother's arms following their separation as he needed urgent medical attention.
- Cherie Rutherford, from Rockhampton Zoo in Queensland, Australia, said: "He has already been reunited with his surrogate mother, Samantha, with both of them running into each other's arms, which was just beautiful."
Recommended for you