Quick Glance: Tesla files lawsuit against Sweden over strikes
- IF Metall Stockholms län chairman Emma Hansson supports strike
- Tesla sues Transport Agency for unfair treatment
- 130 staff at Tesla repair shops demand better working conditions
- Eight other unions target Tesla in sympathy with the repair workers
Quick Glance: Carolina Panthers Turmoil: Owner Fires Coach Again
- Carolina Panthers team owner David Tepper has once again fired the team's coach.
- Following Carolina's 17-10 loss to Tennessee on Sunday, dropping to an NFL-worst 1-10 record, Tepper dismissed head coach Frank Reich.
- Panthers special teams coordinator Chris Tabor will serve as the interim head coach for the remaining six games of the season.
- Having had six head coaches (including interims) since purchasing the team in 2018, Tepper is evidently impatient and incapable of hiring good football coaches.
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!