Quick Glance: Carolina Panthers Turmoil: Owner Fires Coach Again
- Carolina Panthers team owner David Tepper has once again fired the team's coach.
- Following Carolina's 17-10 loss to Tennessee on Sunday, dropping to an NFL-worst 1-10 record, Tepper dismissed head coach Frank Reich.
- Panthers special teams coordinator Chris Tabor will serve as the interim head coach for the remaining six games of the season.
- Having had six head coaches (including interims) since purchasing the team in 2018, Tepper is evidently impatient and incapable of hiring good football coaches.
DeJay Downey posted a viral video on TikTok showing her ...
Target caught offering same prices for its 'Black Friday deals'
Quick Glance: Holiday Sales Surge Driven by Enthusiastic Shoppers
- Black Friday saw unadjusted year-over-year increases in both in-store and online retail sales.
- In-store sales jumped by over 1%, while e-commerce led with an 8.5% increase.
- The majority of shoppers did their browsing and purchasing on their mobile devices, resulting in $5.3 billion in mobile sales.
- Adobe predicts that Cyber Monday will be the largest retail event of the year, generating a record $12 billion in sales, over 6% higher than last year.
Quick Glance: Sinner Triumphs: Italy Claims Davis Cup
- Jannik Sinner's smooth victory secures Italy's second Davis Cup win in tennis history.
- De Minaur was no match for Sinner, who was fueled by his previous win against Djokovic.
- Sinner finishes the final in under 90 minutes with a clear 6:3, 6:0 victory.
- Team Italy celebrates the win and displays great team spirit for potential future successes.
Timothy Olyphant is reuniting with Noah Hawley and FX, signing on for a major role in the upcoming ...
Quick Glance: Timothy Olyphant to Star in New Alien TV Series
- Timothy Olyphant is set to star in Noah Hawley’s upcoming Alien TV series alongside Sydney Chandler.
- The series is set on Earth and takes place roughly 70 years in the future.
- Production on the series began this summer, just four days after the start of the SAG-AFTRA strike.
- Noah Hawley has hinted that the series will expand the typically confined stakes of the franchise and that corporations, including the infamous Weylan-Yutani, will play a major role.
Quick Glance: Key Takeaways from SNF: Ravens Ugly Win, Chargers Tight-Game Struggles
- The Baltimore Ravens (9-3) won ugly with a solid defensive effort, increasing their division lead in the AFC North by topping the Los Angeles Chargers (4-7) 20-10.
- The Ravens' defense dominated, holding the Chargers to 279 total yards for an abysmal 4.2 yards per play.
- Justin Herbert and the Chargers continue to struggle in close games, going 0-4 in losses by a score or less, with opportunities to score in the final minutes.
- The Ravens' win over the Chargers helped them improve to 9-3 on the season as they head into a much-needed bye week with Super Bowl vibes.
Quick Glance: Expert Predictions: Who Will Win the Chiefs-Raiders Game in Las Vegas?
- Both broadcasters for the Chiefs-Raiders game have ties to Kansas City.
- CBS Sports has assigned Kevin Harlan and Trent Green to cover the game.
- The Chiefs are predicted to win 30-14 according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
- Five writers at NFL.com have selected the Chiefs to win.
PHOTOS: The life and legacy of Bruce Lee: Legendary martial arts master, actor and director Bruce Lee, born Lee Jun-fan on Nov. 27, 1940 ...
New to NewsWall?
Sign up now to get your own personalized news!