The Top 10 Richest People In The World (September 2023): The ranks of the wealthiest people on the planet include 9 self-made Americans and a French luxury goods ...
Quick Glance: Epstein Allegedly Blackmailed Bill Gates Over Affair
- Epstein allegedly used Bill Gates' affair to blackmail him.
- Epstein had an interest in roping Gates into a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund with JP Morgan Chase, which ultimately failed.
- Epstein threatened to leak the affair if Gates didn't agree to keep up a relationship with him.
- Gates' spokesperson said Epstein tried unsuccessfully to leverage a past relationship to threaten Gates.
#TSMC , #Intel , #Infineon and #Wolfspeed: Europe and Germany are trying to boost their own chip production with billions ... Show more
Quick Glance: Teslas Lawyers vs Customers: New Issue of manage:mobility
- Teslas lawyers fight shamelessly against customers
- A winemaker from Pfalz dreams of success with Chinese electric cars
- New issue of manage:mobility featuring these and other topics
Quick Glance: Bearded man breaks women's lifting record
- A bearded pro powerlifter entered a women's competition in Canada and broke a record held by a transgender lifter who was watching on.
- According to the NY Post, Avi Silverberg, the head coach for Team Canada Powerlifting for more than 10 years, entered last weekend's Heroes Classic tournament in Lethbridge, Alberta, after identifying as a female.
- Video shared by athlete activist group the Independent Council on Women's Sports (ICONS) shows him walking up to the platform still fully bearded and wearing a regular men's singlet.
- He then casually bench-pressed nearly 167kg - beating the current Alberta women's record by almost 45kg.
Bill Gates says giving away wealth to knock him off rich list: Billionaire Bill Gates announced Wednesday a $20 billion to his charity foundation ...
Quick Glance: Bill Gates gives $20 billion to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, is donating $20 billion to the philanthropic organization he and his ex-wife Melinda French Gates administer in order to enhance its annual contributions.
- The endowment of the 22-year-old organization currently stands at almost $70 billion, thanks to a $3.1 billion donation from Warren Buffett last month.
- "The great crises of our time require all of us to do more," Gates added, citing the COVID-19 epidemic, the Ukraine war, and climate change as examples.
- Gates' most recent financial commitment, according to the announcement, upped the foundation's endowment to roughly $70 billion.
Bill Gates' daughter Jenn: 'I was born into a huge situation of privilege': Bill and Melinda Gates' oldest daughter, Jennifer Gates told Sidelines Magazine what ...
Quick Glance: 92-year-old man Warren Buffett Gives $758 Million in Berkshire Hathaway Stock to Charity
- After changing 1,600 Class A shares into 2.4 million Class B shares, Warren Buffett made the donation.
- Buffett has reportedly donated more than $32 billion in Berkshire stock to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and has made frequent donations to the foundations of his family members.
- While Elon Musk, the world's richest person, has not spoken publicly about donating his whole fortune, he did reportedly DONATED ROUGHLY $5.7 BILLION WORTH OF TESLA SHARES TO A CHARITY earlier this year in February.
- According to the statement, the Tesla shares were given last year between November 19 and November 29, 2021.
Quick Glance: Jeff Bezos gives away his riches in the title
- The Amazon entrepreneur intends to donate the majority of his $124 billion fortune to charities fighting climate change and divide in the United States.
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos now wants to use his money to combat climate change and unite the United States.
- This year, Bezos lost $68 billion.
- Bezos has stated that he intends to donate his riches to organizations that will have the greatest influence on addressing the world's problems.
Recommended for you